One of the seven sections of the organizing board. An organization is structured into these divisions for management and coordination purposes. Useful to individuals because by juxtaposing one’s own life and its activities against the divisions and departments of the org board, one can shore up weak areas in ones on life and bring order to areas that are confused.
- Division One – HCO Division or Communications Division
- Division Two – Dissemination Division
- Division Three – Treasury Division
- Division Four – Technical Division
- Division Five – Qualifications Division
- Division Six – Public Division
(HCO PL 7 Jun 65, New Org Board Design)« Back to All Definitions