As L. Ron Hubbard developed the subject of Scientology, he observed his students sometimes had trouble fully understanding his teachings. This led him to develop Study Technology so anyone could learn and apply his teachings. We don’t want learning barriers to prevent you from getting the most out of L. Ron Hubbard’s writings and lectures. You can click on THIS LINK for a few study pointers to help you out.
Throughout the site, you can click on the gold-colored terms to see their definitions.
Bad IndicatorsBad Indicators
1. The pc isn't feeling better. The reason(s) they started auditing isn't improving. If they have a condition they were hoping to get rid of, but the condition isn't lessening or going away, these are... Read More
Board Policy BulletinBoard Policy Letter
1. Stands for board policy letter. This is an administrative reference not written by L Ron Hubbard. It would have been written by a Scientology executive in one of the highest levels of the... Read More
BridgeThe Bridge (aka The Grade Chart)
The Grade Chart was originally called The Bridge. In DMSMH, Hubbard first mentioned Dianetics auditing as a bridge to help Man span the chasm between the current state of Man and... Read More
Bypassed ChargeBypassed Charge
1. Everyone has harmful or traumatic incidents in their past. These incidents contain mental energy. That energy can sit in the mind harmlessly for many years. But when one of those incidents gets... Read More
1. The sum total of the mental, physical and spiritual difficulties that plague a single person.
We've all had a multitude of experiences. Most of them are good or neutral. When we talk about Case, we are... Read More
Case GainCase Gain
1. By "Case" we are referring to the sum total of the mental, physical and spiritual difficulties that plague a single person. See more on the Case definition page.
When a person gets relief or forward... Read More
1. A series of charged events that are related in some way. The way(s) in which they are related is determined by how the preclear has connected them mentally.
With the help of an auditor, the preclear... Read More