As L. Ron Hubbard developed the subject of Scientology, he observed his students sometimes had trouble fully understanding his teachings. This led him to develop Study Technology so anyone could learn and apply his teachings. We don’t want learning barriers to prevent you from getting the most out of L. Ron Hubbard’s writings and lectures. You can click on THIS LINK for a few study pointers to help you out.
Throughout the site, you can click on the blue-colored terms to see their definitions.
1. A counselor who uses exact techniques as laid out in Scientology and Dianetics materials to help someone.
The auditor walks a person through the precise steps of these procedures with the end goal of(...) Read More
The Auditor's Code
1. A set of rules which lays out should's and should not's for an auditor to ensure the best results for the person they are counseling. Following these rules helps get the best results and(...) Read More
1. The pc isn't feeling better. The reason(s) they started auditing isn't improving. If they have a condition they were hoping to get rid of, but the condition isn't lessening or going away, these(...) Read More
Board Policy Letter
1. Stands for board policy letter. This is an administrative reference not written by L Ron Hubbard. It would have been written by a Scientology executive in one of the highest levels of the(...) Read More
1. The sum total of the mental, physical and spiritual difficulties that plague a single person.
We've all had a multitude of experiences. Most of them are good or neutral. When we talk about Case, we are(...) Read More
1. By "Case" we are referring to the sum total of the mental, physical and spiritual difficulties that plague a single person. See more on the Case definition page.
When a person gets relief or(...) Read More
1. Given to a student when they first begin a course, a checksheet is a list of all the study materials needed, along with the sequence of actions a student follows to fulfill the obligations of a(...) Read More
Refers to a person's habitual tone level in most areas of life. A Chronic Tone is the one a person continues to manifest over a long period of time. When a person is comfortable enough to let their(...) Read More
1. A person who, through Dianetics and Scientologyprocessing, has cleared away all the things that kept them from being themselves. They can now exist fully as they are without unwanted patterns and behaviors.(...) Read More