As L. Ron Hubbard developed the subject of Scientology, he observed his students sometimes had trouble fully understanding his teachings. This led him to develop Study Technology so anyone could learn and apply his teachings. We don’t want learning barriers to prevent you from getting the most out of L. Ron Hubbard’s writings and lectures. You can click on THIS LINK for a few study pointers to help you out.
Throughout the site, you can click on the gold-colored terms to see their definitions.
1. Enrolling in Scientology courses. Traditionally, this has been done in a Scientology classroom, called an Academy. Some classes can also be done at home with any written lessons turned in via mail or... Read More
Treasury Div | Div 3
Here is where the financial matters of the organization are handled. Its color is Pink. So memos and uniforms in this section of the organization could be pink.
Staff in Treasury deal with... Read More
For a flow of energy to exist, there must be a place for energy to flow from and a place for energy to flow to. Energy flows happen between two terminals.
In addition, there must be space... Read More
When you have Affinity with Reality and Communication, you end up with Understanding. Ultimately, this formula of A+R+C=U acts as a solvent, a method to solve any issue or difficulty. (Lecture... Read More
1. Any system of things that has been created. There are lots of universes and kinds of universes. The universe we tend to think of as THE universe is the physical universe. Matter, energy, space and time... Read More
Very Good Indicators
1. The preclear is feeling happy. Great! The auditor should keep helping them progress.
2. Used colloquially to say anyone is feeling happy.
Example: Michele sure is VGIs about her new... Read More
1. After a person commits a transgression (see 'overt') and then doesn't confess what they did. The person has done something they shouldn't have, and now they don't want anyone to know, so they don't admit... Read More